Albright, Fortenberry & Ninas, LLP, began as a sole proprietorship in 1971. Our Firm's founder James E. Albright began with a small personalized practice which has grown into its present structure.
In December 2001, the Firm merged with H. Russell Ninas, II, CPA, and took its current name.
As in the beginning, we still believe in the value of relationships. We view every client relationship like a partnership and truly believe that our success is a result of your success.
- We produce work that is of the highest quality.
- We provide timely service.
- We take a personal interest in our clients. Each client has one person who is personally responsible for all of that client's work.
- We provide a full range of services.
- We hire only top-quality people.
- We strive to be the kind of Firm with which our clients, employees, and others are proud to associate.
- We maintain educational requirements so that we are knowledgeable about current developments in the range of services we provide.